Eight distribution companies of Energisa Group make the finals of the Abradee Awards
Due to the growth of Energisa Group and the integration of the new companies, this year eight distribution companies have reached the final in several categories of the Abradee Awards - Brazilian Association of Electricity Distributors.
Companies/Categories of awards for more than 500 thousand consumers
- Energisa Paraíba - Customer Assessment, Economic-Financial Management, Improvement in Performance , Best Company in North-East and Nationally;
- Cemat - Best Company in North/Central and Western Region;
- Energisa Sergipe - Best Company in North-east Region and Nationally;
- Celtins - Best Company in North/Central and Western Region;
- Enersul - Customer Assessment and Best Company in North/Central and Western Region.
Companies/Categories of awards for up to 500 thousand consumers
- Nacional - Social Responsibility, Customer Assessment and Operational and National Management;
- Bragantina - Social Responsibility, Customer Assessment and Operational and National Management;
- CFLO - Social Responsibility, Operational and National Management.
The awards are the leading recognition of Brazils electric sector. Awarded annually, they group distribution companies into two companies: up to 500 thousand and over 500 consumers. In the former case, the companies are competing in four categories: social responsibility, customer assessment, operational management and award for the best national company.
In addition to these categories, larger companies are assessed in the categories: management quality, economic-financial management, improvement in performance, and best company in the region (South, Southeast, Northeast and North/Central and Western).
The presentation ceremony which will unveil the winners in each category takes place tomorrow, July 17, in Brasília.